Since I have started riding sport bikes in 2004 I have spent lots of time and lots of money trying to create a great setup for my motorcycles. The goal for me is to have a products that are strong, durable, quality and lightweight. The danger level is high when you ride the way I like to and this is why I only use products that I believe in, have tested and approve. I seek quality and functionality even more when it comes to the products with my name on them, like my signature series exhaust from Two Brothers Racing or sprockets from 5th Gear Sprockets and now the TCfreestyle Fairing Stays.
- Water jet cuts of 1/8” aluminum
- Tig welded
- Top cross support has a mount that is GoPro camera mount optional.
- OEM tachometer and headlight mounts
- 1/8″ Steel rolled windscreen support
- 1/8″ Aluminum mirror block off’s with hardware
- Powder coated finish.
- Total weight 1.5 lbs (Equivalent to the OEM Kawasaki stay)
Strong enough to take some abuse and light enough for racing. – $299
Currently the 2009-2012 Kawasaki ZX6R is the only stay we make but more are on the way soon.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces (windscreen support, mirror block offs) feel free to contact me here -> Contact Me
Available on my online store TCfreestyle Store
Thanks for stopping by.
Tune in with me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram